Join us for complimentary provider webinars on a variety of topics. We offer the flexibility to attend live sessions or download recent sessions you might have missed—all from the comfort of your office or other location.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule
Click "Register" to sign up for a webinar. You will receive a confirmation email and can add the webinar to your calendar.
Date & Time
|Hospice, Home Health and Transportation Utilization||Hospice, Home Health Care and Transportation Providers||Jan. 28, 2020,
12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
|Margaret Liberty, Manager Ancillary Services||Register|
|LARC Update on Clinical Reporting and Changes||OB/GYN Providers||Jan. 30, 2020,
12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
|Libby Cohen, Manager Baby Partners||Register|
Explore these additional interactive presentations designed specifically for you, our providers, and encourage your colleagues and practice staff to take advantage of these online learning opportunities. Download by the dates or topics listed below.
Note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar and would not be reflected here.
- 12/9/2019: Screening and Referrals For OUD in Pregnant Women
- 11/20/2019: Uniform Statewide Preferred Drug list for Pennsylvania Medicaid Members
- 10/29/2019: Building Your Practice: Providing Optimal Care to LGBTQ+ Communities (Part 2)
- 10/22/2019: Building Your Practice: Providing Optimal Care to LGBTQ+ Communities (Part 1)
- 9/25/2019: Changes to HPP's Chronic Care Management Program (CCMP)
- 7/18/2019: HP Connect Portal Changes
- 6/6/2019: Care Coordination Support and Your Patients
- 5/2/2019: Pay-for-Performance Measures (Pre-and Post-Partum Maternity Care)
- 4/30/2019: Continuity of Care, Provider Communication, and Optimal Reimbursement Begin in a Patients’ Chart
- 4/9/2019: Pay-for-Performance (P4P) Provider Initiatives (Internal Med Providers)
- 4/2/2019: Cut Through the Confusion - CHC Community Health Choices Medicaid Program
- 3/27/2019: Pay-for-Performance (P4P) Provider Initiatives (Pediatric Providers)
- 12/6/2018: EPSDT Facts and Guidelines
- 11/27/2018: Community HealthChoices and HPP
- 11/1/2018: Care of the Older Adult
- 10/25/2018: Claims 101
- 10/23/2018: Shift Care Agency’s Reporting of Missed Shifts: Shift Care Reporting
- 6/5/2018: Effective Use of the Special Needs Unit
Annual Training Requirement
Download the following file to complete your annual orientation and training requirement:
For more information, visit Required Training.