Health Partners Plans is proud to host complimentary educational webinars to our participating provider network. Our provider webinars give you the flexibility to attend live sessions, or download recent sessions you might have missed, from the comfort of your office or other location.
How to register
- View the upcoming webinar schedule below to find a webinar that best fits your interests and availability.
- Click "Register" and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to add the webinar to your calendar.
Upcoming webinars for 2019:
Date & Time
|Pay-for-Performance Provider Initiatives: Pediatric Providers (Webinar #1)||Pediatric providers||3/27/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||HPP Quality Management and Care Management teams||Register|
|Cut Through the Confusion: Understanding Health Partners Medicare and Community HealthChoices (CHC)||PCPs and specialists (providers, billing staff, office managers)||4/2/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Geri Boone, VP Clinical Programs, Medicare||Register|
|Pay-for-Performance Provider Initiatives: Primary Care Providers (Webinar #2)||Primary Care Providers||4/9/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||HPP Quality Management and Care Management teams||Register|
|Coding, Quality and Claims Collaboration: Continuity of care, good communications, and optimal reimbursement begin in the patient's chart!||Primary Care Providers and Specialists||4/30/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||HPP Quality, Claims and Clinical Risk Assessment Teams||Register|
|Pay-for-Performance Provider Initiatives: Ob/Gyn Providers(Webinar #3)||Ob/Gyn providers||5/2/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||HPP Quality Management and Care Management teams||Register|
|Annual Provider Orientation and Training||All new and existing providers||5/15/19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
Annual training requirement
Health Partners Plans providers must demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Participation in our quarterly provider orientation and training course satisfies this annual requirement. The course offers a detailed overview of HPP and gives valuable information to meet the needs of our members. Topics include claims information, member identification cards, lab and other benefit carriers, online tools, prior authorizations and more. In addition to the live webinar, there are two alternative methods for completing the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training.
- Download an electronic copy of the 2019 training to review with your staff. You will simply need to review the information, complete the embedded attestation linked within the training, and click “submit” to complete the requirement.
Send an email to ProviderEducation@hpplans.com to request a face-to-face training.
Recent webinar presentations
View PDFs of original webinar presentations on the dates indicated below. Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected here.
- 12/6/2018: EPSDT Facts and Guidelines
- 11/29/2018: Community HealthChoices and HPP
- 11/1/2018: Care of the Older Adult
- Promptness: Please connect or call in promptly at the scheduled time of the webinar. Prompt participation reduces distractions and ensures a good experience for all participants.
- Mute your line: Background noises, conversations, white noise, etc., can be disruptive to a webinar.
- Don’t put the webinar on hold: Many provider phone lines have wait music. Webinar participants don’t want to hear it.
- Questions: All Health Partners Plans webinars provide a two-way conversation. The host will explain the proper protocol. Some webinars will ask participants to hold questions and feedback until the end, but most will welcome input, when appropriate, as the webinar proceeds.
- Follow-up: As always, Health Partners Plans invites you to connect with your Network Account Manager for more information.