Health Partners Plans hosts webinars tailored to specific topics that are of interest to our participating provider network.
This page provides information on upcoming webinars and how you can participate.
How to register for a webinar
- View the upcoming webinar schedule below to find a webinar that best fits your interests and availability.
- Click “Register” and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to add the webinar to your calendar.
How to join a webinar
By computer: Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser:
Upcoming webinars for 2018:
Date & Time
|Medicare Specialist Referral Requirement||Providers that service Medicare members||1/11, 12:30-1:00 PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
|First Quarter 2018 – Provider Orientation and Training||New and existing providers||2/28 12:30-1:30 PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
|Second Quarter 2018 – Provider Orientation and Training||New and existing providers||5/16 12:30-1:30 PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
|Healthy Teeth Healthy Children: Topical Fluoride Varnish Certification||Pediatricians and CRNPs who service children||3/6 12:30-1:30 PM||Stephanie Chuipek, MD, and Bonnie Magliochetti, MED, RDH, RN||Register|
|Healthy Teeth Healthy Children: Topical Fluoride Varnish Certification||Pediatricians and CRNPs who service children||6/6 12:30-1:30 PM||Stephanie Chuipek, MD, and Bonnie Magliochetti, MED, RDH, RN||Register|
Recent webinar presentations
The following files are PDFs of the original webinar presentations that were held on the dates indicated below. Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected in these files.
- 8/18/2017 Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- 10/11/17 DHS Provider Enrollment Requirements and FAQ
- 11/9/2017 Opioid Prior Authorization Process, FAQ and Drug Specific Prior Authorization
- Promptness: Please connect or call in promptly at the scheduled time of the webinar. Prompt participation will reduce distractions and help ensure a good experience for all participants.
- Mute your line: Background noises, conversations, white noise, etc., can be disruptive to a webinar.
- Don’t put the webinar on hold: Many provider phone lines have wait music. Webinar participants don’t want to hear it.
- Questions: All Health Partners Plans webinars provide a 2-way conversation. The host will explain the proper protocol. Some webinars will ask participants to hold questions and feedback until the end, but most will welcome input, when appropriate, as the webinar proceeds.
- Follow-up: As always, Health Partners Plans invites you to connect with your Network Account Manager for more information.
Annual training requirement
Health Partners Plans providers must demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Providers who participate in one of our provider orientation and training course can obtain credit for completing their annual training requirement. The course offers a detailed overview of HPP and gives valuable information to meet the needs of our members. Topics include claims information, member identification cards, lab and other benefit carriers, online tools, prior authorizations and more. We offer trainings through the following methods throughout the year and request that providers complete the training annually.