Health Partners Plans is proud to host complimentary educational webinars to our participating provider network. Our provider webinars give you the flexibility to attend live sessions, or download recent sessions you might have missed, from the comfort of your office or other location.
How to register
- View the upcoming webinar schedule below to find a webinar that best fits your interests and availability.
- Click “Register” and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to add the webinar to your calendar.
How to join a webinar
By computer: Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser:
Upcoming webinars for 2018:
Date & Time
|HPP and eviCore Present: Prior Authorizations for Physical Therapy Services||Physical therapists||4/10 12:30-1:00 PM||eviCore healthcare||Register|
|HPP and eviCore Present: Prior Authorizations for Physical Therapy Services||Physical therapists||4/17 12:30-1:00 PM||eviCore healthcare||Register|
|Improve Your Revenue with Proper Coding and Documentation||PCPs||4/19 12:30-1:00 PM||Christina Rock, BSN, RN, Supervisor, Clinical Education||Register|
|Second Quarter 2018 – Provider Orientation and Training||New and existing providers||5/16 12:30-1:30 PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
|Healthy Teeth Healthy Children: Topical Fluoride Varnish Certification||Pediatricians and CRNPs who service children||6/6 12:30-1:30 PM||Stephanie Chuipek, MD, and Bonnie Magliochetti, MED, RDH, RN||Register|
|Third Quarter 2018 – Provider Orientation and Training||New and existing providers||8/15 12:30-1:30 PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
Annual training requirement
Health Partners Plans providers must demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Participation in our quarterly provider orientation and training course satisfies this annual requirement. The course offers a detailed overview of HPP and gives valuable information to meet the needs of our members. Topics include claims information, member identification cards, lab and other benefit carriers, online tools, prior authorizations and more. In addition to the live webinar, there are two alternative methods for completing the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training.
- Download an electronic copy of the training to review with your staff. You will simply need to complete an attestation and return it to the email address below.
Request either method by sending an email to ProviderEducation@hpplans.com.
Recent webinar presentations
View PDFs of original webinar presentations on the dates indicated below. Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected here.
- 11/9/2017 Opioid Prior Authorization Process, FAQ and Drug Specific Prior Authorization
- 3/1/2018 and 3/5/2018: Medicare Specialist Referals: HP Connect Enhancements
- Promptness: Please connect or call in promptly at the scheduled time of the webinar. Prompt participation reduces distractions and ensures a good experience for all participants.
- Mute your line: Background noises, conversations, white noise, etc., can be disruptive to a webinar.
- Don’t put the webinar on hold: Many provider phone lines have wait music. Webinar participants don’t want to hear it.
- Questions: All Health Partners Plans webinars provide a two-way conversation. The host will explain the proper protocol. Some webinars will ask participants to hold questions and feedback until the end, but most will welcome input, when appropriate, as the webinar proceeds.
- Follow-up: As always, Health Partners Plans invites you to connect with your Network Account Manager for more information.