Telehealth Resources for PCPs
Health Partners Plans (HPP) encourages providers to expand their telehealth offerings. Thanks to improved technology and relaxed rules, telehealth has allowed providers to safely increase medical access and availability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Throughout 2020, HPP has communicated the benefits of telehealth to our members and our provider network. If you have questions about telehealth, contact the Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023.
HPP has compiled numerous telehealth resources for providers.
- Telehealth policy for Medicaid and CHIP members (New policy being drafted)
- Telehealth policy for Medicare members (effective 11/1/2021)
- Letter to providers on telehealth change (March 16, 2020)
- Letter to providers on NCQA changes (August 18, 2020)
- Using Telehealth to Expand Access to Essential Health Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic (from the CDC)
- Telehealth: Delivering Care Safely During COVID-19 (from HHS)
- Telehealth: Health care from the safety of our homes (from HHS)
- Telehealth: Technology meets health care (from the Mayo Clinic)