Member Care FAQs
Do you want to know more about Health Partners Plans and how we work to assure high quality health services for our members? Click on any of the bullets on this page to get answers to your questions.
- What is Health Partners Plans’ Quality Management program? What are its 2017 goals?
- How does Health Partners Plans help assure access to appropriate health services?
- How does Health Partners Plans evaluate coverage of new medical technology?
- What can I do if Health Partners Plans denies a requested item or service?
- How can I discuss a decision with a Health Partners Plans medical director?
- Health Partners Plans medical directors are available to discuss utilization review decisions with peers by calling 215-967-4570.
- What are Health Partners Plans’ access and appointment standards for participating providers?
- Where can I find information about member satisfaction with Health Partners?
- What rights and responsibilities do Health Partners Plans members have?
- How can I get information about providers that participate with our plans?
- Our online provider directory offers the most current information available about our network of primary care physicians, specialists, hospitals, designated radiology and lab facilities, DME providers and much more. Please use this directory when providing referrals/scripts for our members. (A Spanish version of this tool is also available on our member websites.)
For more information
We’re always ready to answer any additional questions you may have about coverage, claims, and how to work with our health plans. Call us anytime at 215-991-9023 or toll-free at 888-991-9023, or contact your Network Account Manager.