Join Our Provider Network
As a Health Partners Plans provider, you can participate in our popular new Medicare plans, fast-growing CHIP program for children up to age 19, and our award-winning Medicaid program – rated #1 for member satisfaction for 10 years in a row.
Participation with Health Partners Plans offers you:
- Claims reimbursement turnaround that consistently beats industry averages
- Referrals to network providers with a simple prescription
- Support from friendly, knowledgeable network account managers and other plan staff
- Dedicated case managers to improve patient care
- Fast-track credentialing
- Online access to claim status, eligibility, provider look-up and more
How to join our network
If you would like to learn more about Health Partners Plans and how you can join our network, please complete the provider information form.
The survey says, we effectively meet your needs
In a provider satisfaction survey conducted by The Myers group, an independent research firm, Health Partners Plans scored significantly higher than all other Southeastern Pennsylvania Medical Assistance Plans for categories measuring provider support and communication. We also received high marks in many other areas including resolution of claims payments and disputes and for how seriously we take provider recommendations.
- 90% of our doctors report overall satisfaction and loyalty
- 92% of our doctors said they recommend our plan to other physicians
What our providers have to say about us:
Don’t just take our word for it, here are real comments from our recent satisfaction survey from providers, just like you:
“Very responsive to our needs!”
“Health Partners Plans is very patient, friendly and much easier for providers to deal with.”
“They are very on the ball. Claims go and come in a timely manner. There is a lot of education.”
“Anytime we have a question Health Partners Plans is quick to respond.”
“Health Partners Plans is the only insurance that sends provider representatives to the office to alert us of any changes.”