Health Partners Plans (HPP) uses the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) system for credentialing and recredentialing our providers. Visit the CAQH website to register or log in to the CAQH Universal Provider Datasource to ensure that your application is up-to-date.
Provider organizations who are already contracted HPP and need to have a new individual provider credentialed by HPP must submit a Provider Data Collection Form. HPP makes every attempt to complete each application within 60 days of receipt of a complete application.
If you have questions about the credentialing process, please email our Credentialing department at email@example.com.
- CAQH Application
- 2023 Credentialing Standards
- HPP Admitting Hospital Privileges/Covering Arrangement Attestation Form
- Facility Credentialing Application (Downloads and opens a Word doc)
- Ancillary Provider Credentialing Application (Downloads and opens a Word doc)
Submit completed Provider Data Collection Form via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 215-967-4473
Submit completed hospital-based documents via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 215-967-9274
Individual providers are recredentialed within 36 months or less. Providers are notified four months prior to their recredentialing due date.