The HPP Provider Manual reflects current policies, procedures and applicable changes to our Medicaid (Health Partners), CHIP (KidzPartners), and Health Partners Medicare product lines, and is considered an extension of your participating provider agreement.
We are currently finalizing an updated version for the current calendar year.
Update: Our new 2019 Health Partners Medicare Summary of Benefits is available here.
Download the entire HPP Provider Manual:
Go directly to a specific chapter:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Cultural Competency & Nondiscrimination
- Chapter 3: Member Eligibility & Enrollment
- Chapter 4: Health Partners (Medicaid) Benefits
- Chapter 5: Health Partners Medicare Benefits
- Chapter 6: KidzPartners Benefits
- Chapter 7: Utilization Management
- Chapter 8: Quality Management
- Chapter 9: Healthier YOU
- Chapter 10: Provider Practice Standards & Guidelines
- Chapter 11: Provider Billing & Reimbursement
- Chapter 12: Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals
- Chapter 13: Medicare Compliance Requirements
Provider Manual Updates Library
Per your contract, communications (e.g., billing guides, newsletters and bulletins) distributed via mail or posted via our HPP website may be considered an extension of the Provider Manual. In the event that we release a communication that includes language that supersedes language found in the Provider Manual, we will clarify this in the communication, identify the affected chapter(s) and page number(s), and post a PDF copy of the communication in our Provider Manual Updates Library.
Your feedback is important to us
If you have any recommendations for the manual or its online presentation, please share them by calling our Provider Helpline at 1-888-991-9023. You can also contact your Network Account Manager.