Keep Your Children Smiling
Keeping children healthy is one of the most important things parents do, including regular visits to the dentist for good dental health.
Did you know?
- Oral health affects overall health.
- Your child's primary care provider (PCP) should refer your child to a dentist as early as six months of age and no later than 12 months of age.
- Children need to see the dentist every six months.
- Your child is eligible for two dental exams and cleanings each year.
- It’s important to get topical fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities and gum diseases.
We have many PCPs that are certified to provide topical fluoride. You should ask your doctor or dentist about sealant treatments to reduce the risks of cavities in baby and permanent teeth. Sealant replacement should be reassessed periodically.