Helping Families Find Formula During the Infant Formula Shortage
Talk to your child's pediatrician for more help and guidance about this shortage. If you are unable to readily find formula, please visit HHS.gov to find available resources.
Are you pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant? The Baby Partners maternity program helps soon-to-be moms from prenatal to post-delivery care.
Baby Partners is a voluntary program offered to all Health Partners Plans members. Our Baby Partners team can help you learn more about how your baby develops and the care you both need along the way. When you join Baby Partners, you’ll be paired with a care coordinator who will help you throughout your pregnancy and after you give birth to your child.
Your Baby Partners care coordinator can connect you with local resources and services, such as food, important items for your baby (like diapers, car seats and cribs), and child care. If you are experiencing depression or sadness, Baby Partners can get you the help you need.
Baby Partners is a voluntary program, and you can opt out at any time. Opting out does not affect your health care benefits. Call the Baby Partners team at 1-866-500-4571 (TTY 1-877-454-8477) or 215-991-4182 to learn more about how we can help you and your baby.
- Connect with breastfeeding experts with Pacify! Pacify is a free mobile app that provides 24/7 breastfeeding and lactation support for new moms. Pacify works on iPhone and Android devices. After you download the app, create an account using the enrollment code HPP. Any time you need help, open the app, and press the "Lactation Consultant" button. You will be connected with the first available provider and most calls are answered in under 30 seconds!
- HPP Rewards, our rewards program for Health Partners (Medicaid) and KidzPartners (CHIP) members, has rewards for pregnant members. Visit HPPRewards.com or call Member Relations to learn more.
- Learn more about preconception health. Women and men can benefit from preconception health, whether or not they plan to have a baby one day.
- Baby Partners has teamed up with Text4baby, a free program for pregnant and new moms. Text4baby sends personalized messages about upcoming appointments and helpful information about your baby directly to you. There is also an app that provides additional information about your baby’s development, pregnancy, child care tips and more. Text BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to 511411 to sign up.
- Learn more about breastfeeding. Breast milk has all the nutrients your baby needs to grow healthy and strong. The Baby Partners care coordinators staff a 24/7 breastfeeding helpline and members can call 215-967-4690 at any time to speak to a lactation counselor.
- Follow the ABCs of safe sleep for babies to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
Rolling over, taking a first step and playing peek-a-boo are exciting times in an infant’s life. These are examples of developmental milestones. Your child’s early years are so very important. Tracking how your little one plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves helps you support their development. Download the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) free Milestone Tracker app to find fun and easy activities for each age.
The CDC Milestone Tracker app provides:
- Milestone checklists for ages 2 months through 5 years.
- Photos and videos to help you learn more about milestones.
- Tips and activities to support development.
- And much more!
You can always speak to your child’s doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your child’s development.
Download Pacify for Breastfeeding Help!
Connect with breastfeeding experts with Pacify! Pacify is a free mobile app that provides 24/7 breastfeeding and lactation support for new moms. Pacify works on iPhone and Android devices. Call the Baby Partners team at 1-866-500-4571 to learn more.