Your child’s wellness is as important to us as it is to you. Here’s information to help your kids grow up strong and healthy
Rolling over, taking a first step and playing peek-a-boo are exciting times in an infant’s life. These are examples of developmental milestones. Your child’s early years are so very important. Tracking how your little one plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves helps you support their development. Download the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) free Milestone Tracker app to find fun and easy activities for each age.
The CDC Milestone Tracker app provides:
- Milestone checklists for ages 2 months through 5 years.
- Photos and videos to help you learn more about milestones.
- Tips and activities to support development.
- And much more!
You can always speak to your child’s doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your child’s development.
- Spotlight on Teen Dental Health
- Keeping Your Children Smiling
- Keeping Your Child Healthy
- Keeping Children Safe from Lead
- Caring for Children with Diabetes
- Fit Kids Program
- Easy-to-Read Schedule for Children, Birth through 6 Years
- Easy-to-Read Schedule for Preteens and Teens, 7-18 Years
- Food Tips For Teens With Diabetes
- Help Your Child Gain Control Over Asthma