Health Partners Plans is one of a few hospital-owned health maintenance organizations in the nation providing free and low-cost high-quality health insurance through our Medicaid, Medicare and CHIP plans. We help residents of Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania lead healthier lives through innovations and services that improve access to high-quality care.
901 Market Street, Suite 500
Number of employees:
Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia counties
Number of members:
Health insurance products:
- Health Partners is our HealthChoices Medical Assistance plan serving Medicaid beneficiaries. Health Partners is the number one Medicaid plan in Pennsylvania according to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018 – 2019, based on a rating of 4.5 out of 5. Health Partners is also the only Medicaid plan in Pennsylvania and is among just 8 Medicaid plans nationwide with an accreditation status of Excellent as of September 12, 2018. This is the highest status bestowed by the NCQA.
- Health Partners Medicare offers two fast-growing Medicare Advantage plans to residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Northampton and Philadelphia counties. All of Health Partners Medicare plans provide more benefits than Original Medicare with no or low monthly plan premiums.
- KidzPartners is our Pennsylvania Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) plan for children up to the age of 19, who are uninsured and not eligible for Medicaid.
Health Partners Plans is owned by these leading hospitals:
- Aria Jefferson Health
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Temple University Health System
Participating hospitals: Network of over 40 hospitals that have contracted with us to provide services to our members.
Participating providers: More than 6,400 primary care and specialist physicians and allied health professionals.
President & Chief Executive Officer:
William S. George
Executive VP of Clinical and Provider Management:
Executive VP of Finance and Administration:
Executive VP of Medicare and Operations:
Senior VP & Chief Information Officer:
Senior VP of Corporate Communications and Marketing:
Senior VP of Medicare and Operations:
Senior VP of Strategic Planning and Initiatives:
Senior VP of Healthcare Economics:
Senior VP and General Manager of Central PA:
- To manage our business to exceed expectations
- To operate with respect and dignity in all relationships
- To continually improve the health outcomes of our members