Healthier YOU Fitness Memberships
To help you stay healthy and fit, we’ll cover the cost of your membership at participating fitness centers throughout the Philadelphia area.
Qualifying is as easy as 1-2-3
- Find a participating fitness center by choosing from the list below.
- Members 18 and older: Visit your fitness center 12 times within the first three months of signing up and pay just $2 per visit. Members under age 18: Complete six visits within the first three months at no cost to you.
- After completing the required visits, we cover your basic fitness center membership for one year, starting from the date you signed up for our fitness program.
Know before you go
- Always check with your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- You must sign an agreement form during your first visit, stating that you will follow the rules and regulations of the fitness center.
- Once you choose a fitness center, you may not choose a different center for one year. Greater Philadelphia YMCA members may go to any.
- You are responsible to pay for any classes or activities that are not included in your fitness center’s membership fee.
For more information
Call Member Relations:
Health Partners: 1-800-553-0784
TTY users: 1-877-454-8477
Participating fitness centers
Use this map to find a participating fitness center near you. Blue pins indicate fitness centers with swimming. You can zoom in or enter your ZIP code in the search box. You can also view a list of centers listed by county, including which ones have swimming pools.
View Fitness Centers in a full screen map