To help you stay healthy and fit, we’ll cover the cost of your membership at participating fitness centers throughout Pennsylvania.
Our New Partnership
We have exciting news! Members enrolled at some of our fitness center partners are automatically enrolled in our new benefit. You can begin taking advantage of these exciting changes right away!
Adults are no longer required to pay an annual copay.
Once enrolled, you will have a one-year membership from the date you enrolled. There are no longer any visit requirements. However, you won’t be able to go to another fitness center for one year.
HPP encourages you to take a health assessment twice each year. You can take the assessment when you enroll, and again six months into your membership. These will be questions based on your overall health & wellness goals.
Use the map below to find a fitness center near you. Fitness centers participating in this partnership are indicated by the "New Partnership" program description.
Original Fitness Benefit
Some fitness centers in our network participate in our original fitness benefit. Just follow these easy steps to participate with these centers.
- Find a participating fitness center using the map below.
- Members 18 and older: Visit your fitness center 12 times within the first three months of signing up and pay just $2 per visit. Members under age 18: Complete six visits within the first three months at no cost to you.
- After completing the required visits, we cover your basic fitness center membership for one year, starting from the date you signed up for our fitness program.
Use the map below to find a fitness center near you. Fitness centers participating in this partnership are indicated by the "Original Fitness Benefit" program description.
Know before you go
- Always check with your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- You must sign an agreement form during your first visit, stating that you will follow the rules and regulations of the fitness center.
- Once you choose a fitness center, you may not choose a different center for one year. Members enrolled at a YMCA network may go to any YMCA branch within the network.
- You are responsible to pay for any classes or activities that are not included in your fitness center’s membership fee.
Participating Fitness Centers
Use this map to find a participating fitness center near you. You can zoom in or enter your ZIP code in the search box.
Call Member Relations anytime to learn more about HPP's fitness benefit.
Health Partners: 1-800-553-0784
TTY users: 1-877-454-8477