Prescription Drug Information
Health Partners (Medicaid) formulary is a list of the preferred drugs that are covered by your health plan.
- Search for covered drugs with our online formulary look-up tool
- View or download the Health Partners (Medicaid) 2017 Formulary
You can also use the formulary to find out about drug side effects, interactions, risks and proper usage. To view this information, click on the icon for “Details” in your search results.
Brand name and generic drugs
The Health Partners (Medicaid) formulary contains two kinds of drugs: brand name drugs and generic drugs. Health Partners usually does not include a brand name when the same medicine comes as a generic. This may affect which medications you get when using your Health Partners prescription benefit. When you search for a brand name drug, the formulary will show you the generic equivalent, if available.
Health Partners Plans worked with participating local doctors and pharmacists to select the drugs in this formulary. The drugs were chosen because they are safe, effective and high quality. New drugs and treatments are reviewed regularly. Health Partners will make changes to the formulary as needed.
Find a Pharmacy
Use our online lookup tool to locate an in-network pharmacy near you.
You can search for a pharmacy using these simple steps:
- Enter a word “pharmacy” or the name of a specific pharmacy, into the search box and press the “Go” button.
- You can narrow your search by entering a zip code into the zip code box at the top of the page, but you must still use the “Go” button next to the search box to receive the appropriate results.
For more information
- Call our 24-hour Member Relations line at 215-849-9600 or 1-800-553-0784.
- TTY line for the deaf or hearing/speech-impaired is available at 711.
- Health Partners members can also view pharmacy claims, determine financial responsibility for a drug and get other prescription benefit information on our pharmacy portal.
Member Relations can also help you:
- Check if you are eligible to get prescriptions
- Find a pharmacy
- Get a listing of participating pharmacies
- Get a printed copy of the formulary