Members of Health Partners (Medicaid) have access to two online portals:
Provides convenient and secure access 24 hours a day.
- Order an ID card
- Get a printable ID card
- Change your primary care provider
- View eligibility dates and benefits information
- Access body mass index (BMI) calculator
- And more!
To register or login
- Members age 18 and older can sign up for a personal account.
- Parents or guardians who are members of Health Partners can create an account and see information on their HPP family members.
- Parents or guardians who are not members of Health Partners can call 1-800-553-0784 or 215-849-9600 (TTY 711) to sign up for HP Connect.
Register or login to the HP Connect portal:
Health Partners Plans members have access to a health and wellness portal called EveryBODY Get Healthy! It offers convenient and secure access to important health information and allows you to:
- Receive personalized health alerts
- Access our symptom navigator and comprehensive health library
- Participate in wellness challenges such as the Step-Up walking challenge
- Opt into a health and wellness text message program
- Win raffle tickets and check your rewards progress
- And more!
Register or login to the EveryBODY Get Healthy portal:
You’ll need your member ID to complete registration. For help registering, please call our Peer Health Advisors at 1-855-854-0637 (TTY 711).