Tools and Resources
Find out what drugs are covered by your plan, how to locate a pharmacy and learn more about your prescription drug benefits.
Take an active role in leading a healthier lifestyle with health and wellness information for children and adults, plus programs such as Weight Watchers and fitness club memberships to help you stay active.
Healthier YOU also offers programs to:
- Help you throughout pregnancy
- Find out how to manage chronic diseases
- Learn self-management skills to improve your health
Take our health questionnaire online or by phone to get your personalized health report at no cost to you. With your health report at your fingertips, you can take control of your health. It shows you:
- A summary of your overall health status
- Your risk for conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Simple advice on how to lower your risks for these and other health conditions
Health Partners members are encouraged to visit WebMD where you can create a personal health record that enables you to securely create, store, manage and share your own and your family's health information.
Find out about local resources that can help you get nutritious food at no or low cost, including free meal programs, food pantries, food coupons, SNAP and more.