Find a Doctor
Use this link to search our online directory for Health Partners (Medicaid) providers:
You can look for a provider three ways:
- Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
- Enter a provider’s name or specialty, or a medical condition, in the search box.
- Browse using the categories listed in the bottom section of the search page.
- You can narrow your results by choosing more search items, such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type, and hospital affiliation, or to limit your search by distance.
- On the results page, click on “More about this provider” to see office hours, board certification for physicians, whether PCPs are accepting new patients, and other information. You can also create a personal directory of providers that you can download or print.
- Click the "HELP" button in the upper right corner on each directory page for more tips on how to search.
- Click “Start New Search” at the top of the page to start over.
- Directory information is updated twice weekly, and includes any information received from the provider.
- For the most current information about our participating providers, please call Member Relations at 1-800-553-0784 or 215-849-9600 (TTY 711).
If you want to see a specialist
If you want to see a specialist, please go to your PCP to get a referral first (except for routine dental, vision or OB/GYN care).
To find mental health or substance abuse providers
If you are looking for mental health or substance abuse providers, please call your county’s HealthChoices behavioral health organization.
For printed copies of directory listings:
To request a printed copy of our directory listings, or for other help finding a provider, call Member Relations anytime at 1-800-553-0784 or 215-849-9600 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).