Health Partners Benefits Overview
Your benefits with Health Partners covers doctor visits, prescriptions, immunizations, eye exams, hospitalizations and more. We also promote health and wellness with extra benefits.
Your benefits include $0 copays for covered medical services and prescription drugs.
Health Partners members who are pregnant or recently had a baby can earn up to $100 in gift cards for going to important checkups and screenings. Eligible members can earn a $25 prepaid debit card when completing the following:
- Complete a prenatal visit with the first trimester or within 42 days of enrollment with Health Partners
- Complete a postpartum visit within 7-84 days after delivery
- Complete a well-child visit within 30 days of your baby’s date of birth
- Take your infant for a lead screening between 9-12 months
TRIP 1: Transportation Benefit (Adults)
Health Partners members who actively participate in HPP’s Case Management program can earn a $50 Uber gift card. You must be age 21 and over or pregnant plus actively participate in the HPP Case Management program for at least 60 days to qualify. Speak to your case manager to learn more.
TRIP 2: Transportation Benefit
Health Partners members between the ages of 15 and 20 can earn a $20 Uber card for completing an annual well-child visit with their doctor. You can also earn $20 for completing a routine dental exam.
New Enhanced Vision Benefits!
Health Partners members age 21 years and older are eligible to receive one pair of eyeglasses or contact lenses a year. You can select from a variety of fashionable frames from participating providers at no cost to you. Your vision benefits include:
- Choice of metal or plastic frames
- Choice of plastic or glass lenses
- Oversized lenses
- Fashion and gradient tinting of plastic lenses
- One-year breakage warranty on all plan glasses
There are no copays for the above services. However, if you choose a frame that is not on the Health Partners vision plan, you may have to pay some of the cost. If a member is diagnosed with Aphakia, they can receive up to two pair a year.
If you have questions or need help scheduling your next eye exam, call Member Relations at 1-800-553-0784 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).
Broad provider network
As a Health Partners (Medicaid) member, you can choose from more than 6,400 primary care and specialist physicians and allied health professionals.
Health Partners provides all the benefits of Medicaid, including:
- Primary care doctor and specialist office visits
- Hospital services
- Lab services
- Routine dental care for children and adults
- Checkups and immunizations and for children and adults
- Routine eye exams for children and adults
- Glasses and/or contact lenses for all children (two pairs of glasses or contacts, or one pair of each, covered yearly)
We also offer extra benefits, such as:
- JeffConnect, a 24-hour medical help line for assistance when you need it
- Fitness center memberships
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Wellness Partners; a health and wellness initiative with free events for the community
- Baby Partners program
- Care Management programs
- Member events and education
All Health Partners members can join a participating YMCA at a low cost! Joining a gym through Health Partners is a great way to get fit and healthy!
Through a partnership with Safelink Wireless, Health Partners (Medicaid) members may be able to get a smartphone, with text messages, data and minutes each month at no cost. Click here to learn more.
As a Health Partners (Medicaid) member, you are eligible to receive help getting to and from qualified MA-enrolled medical providers and pharmacies of your choice who are generally available and used by other residents of your community. The Medical Assistance Transportation Program (MATP) provides non-emergency transportation at no cost to you.
We speak your language
We care about the diverse communities we serve. That’s why we offer 24/7 member services in more than 140 languages.
It’s easy to join our plan
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance and live in Pennsylvania, you can join our Medicaid plan. It’s easy to become a Health Partners member.
To find out how you can become a Health Partners member visit our How to Enroll page.