Health Partners Benefits Overview
Your benefits with Health Partners covers doctor visits, prescriptions, immunizations, eye exams, hospitalizations and more. We also promote health and wellness with extra benefits.
Broad provider network
As a Health Partners (Medicaid) member, you can choose from more than 6,400 primary care and specialist physicians and allied health professionals.
Health Partners provides all the benefits of Medicaid, including:
- Primary care doctor and specialist office visits
- Hospital services
- Lab services
- Routine dental care for members under 21
- Checkups and immunizations and for children and adults
- Routine eye exams for children and adults
- Glasses and/or contact lenses for all children (two pairs of glasses or contacts, or one pair of each, covered yearly)
We also offer extra benefits, such as:
- Teladoc®, a 24-hour medical help line for assistance when you need it
- Fitness center memberships
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Wellness Partners; a health and wellness initiative with free events for the community
- Baby Partners program
- Care Management programs
- Member events and education
Safelink Phone Program
Through a partnership with Safelink Wireless, Health Partners (Medicaid) members may be able to get a smartphone, with text messages, data and minutes each month at no cost. Click here to learn more.
We speak your language
We care about the diverse communities we serve. That’s why we offer 24/7 member services in more than 140 languages.
It’s easy to join our plan
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance and live in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware or Montgomery counties, you can join our Medicaid plain. It’s easy to become a Health Partners member.
To find out how you can become a Health Partners member visit our How to Enroll page.