Health Partners Benefits Overview
While we cover doctor visits, prescriptions, immunizations, eye exams and hospitalizations, we also promote health and wellness with extra benefits.
Health Partners Medicaid that serves Pennsylvanians with low or no income. Nationally recognized for its innovations in managed care, Health Partners is among the top fifteen Medicaid plans in the country and consistently receives high ratings for member and provider satisfaction according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016–2017.
Broad provider network
As a Health Partners Medicaid member you can choose from more than 6,400 primary care and specialist physicians and allied health professionals.
Health Partners provides all the benefits of Medicaid, including:
- Primary care doctor and specialist office visits
- Hospital services
- Lab services
- Routine dental care for members under 21
- Checkups and immunizations and for children and adults
- Routine eye exams for children and adults
- Glasses and/or contact lenses for all children (two pairs of glasses or contacts, or one pair of each, covered yearly)
We also offer extra benefits, such as:
- Teledoc®, a 24-hour medical help line for assistance when you need it
- Fitness center memberships
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Wellness Partners; a health and wellness initiative with free events for the community
- Baby Partners program
- Care Management programs for asthma, diabetes, heart and other conditions
- Member events and education
We speak your language
We care about the diverse communities we serve. That’s why we offer 24/7 member services in more than 140 languages.
It’s easy to join our Medicaid plan
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance and live in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware or Montgomery counties, you can join our Medicaid plain. It’s easy to become a Health Partners member.
To find out how you can become a Health Partners member visit our How to Enroll page.