Fitness Center Memberships
To help your child stay healthy and fit, KidzPartners will cover the cost of their membership at a participating fitness center.
KidzPartners members do not have to pay copays for fitness center memberships.
Once enrolled, your child will have a one-year membership from the enrollment date. There are no minimum visit requirements. However, you won’t be able to go to another fitness center for one year.
Ready to Get Started?
- Use the map below to find a participating fitness center near you.
- Go to the participating fitness center of your choice and show your child’s KidzPartners member ID card. The fitness center staff will handle the rest to help you sign up.
- Always check with your child’s doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- You must sign an agreement form during your first visit, stating that you will follow the rules and regulations of the fitness center.
- Once you choose a fitness center, you may not choose a different center for one year.
- You are responsible to pay for any classes or activities that are not included in the fitness center’s membership fee.
Find a Fitness Center Near You
Enter your ZIP code in the search box or just zoom in to find a fitness center in your community.
View a full-screen map of HPP's fitness center network
Call Member Relations anytime at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477) for more information about your fitness benefit.