Skip navigation

Find a Doctor or Hospital

Use this link to search our online directory for KidzPartners doctors, hospitals, medical equipment, pharmacies and specialty services:

You can look for a provider three ways:

  • Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
  • Enter a provider’s name or specialty, or a medical condition, in the search box.
  • Browse using the categories listed in the bottom section of the search page.

Search tips

  • You can narrow your results by choosing more search items, such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type, and hospital affiliation, or to limit your search zip code.
  • On the results page, click on “More about this provider” to see office hours, board certification for physicians, whether PCPs are accepting new patients, and other information. You can also create a personal directory of providers that you can download or print.
  • Click the "HELP" button in the upper right corner on each directory page for more tips on how to search.
  • Click “Start New Search” at the top of the page to start over.

Directory updates

  • Directory information is updated twice weekly and includes any changes received from providers.
  • For the most current information about our participating providers, please call Member Relations at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).

Need a specialist?

If you want to see a specialist, please see your PCP to get a referral first (except for routine dental, vision or OB/GYN care). 

Does your child need urgent care?

Can’t see your child's doctor soon enough and they need care now? For non-emergency medical problems, you have options. Learn more about how to get your child the care they need now.


When you need help for non-emergency medical conditions, contact Teladoc, a phone and video service that puts you in touch with doctors and pediatricians.

For printed copies of directory listings:

To request a printed copy of our directory listings, or for other help finding a provider, call Member Relations anytime at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).