Find a Doctor
Use these links to search our online directories for KidzPartners providers:
You can look for a provider three ways:
- Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
- Enter a provider’s name or specialty, or a medical condition, in the search box.
- Browse using the categories listed on the search page.
- You can narrow your results by choosing more search items, such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type, and hospital affiliation, or to limit your search zip code.
- On the results page, click on “More about this provider” to see office hours, board certification for physicians, whether PCPs are accepting new patients, and other information. You can also create a personal directory of providers that you can download or print.
- Click the "HELP" button in the upper right corner on each directory page for more tips on how to search.
- Click “Start New Search” at the top of the page to start over.
- Directory information is updated every two weeks, and includes any changes received from the provider.
- For the most current information about our participating providers, please call Member Relations at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 711).
Need a specialist?
If you want to see a specialist, please see your PCP to get a referral first (except for routine dental, vision or OB/GYN care).