Find a Doctor
Use this link to search our online directory for KidzPartners providers:
You can look for a provider three ways:
- Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
- Enter a provider’s name or specialty, or a medical condition, in the search box.
- Browse using the categories listed in the bottom section of the search page.
- You can narrow your results by choosing more search items, such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type, and hospital affiliation, or to limit your search zip code.
- On the results page, click on “More about this provider” to see office hours, board certification for physicians, whether PCPs are accepting new patients, and other information. You can also create a personal directory of providers that you can download or print.
- Click the "HELP" button in the upper right corner on each directory page for more tips on how to search.
- Click “Start New Search” at the top of the page to start over.
- Directory information is updated twice weekly and includes any changes received from the provider.
- For the most current information about our participating providers, please call Member Relations at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).
Need a specialist?
If you want to see a specialist, please see your PCP to get a referral first (except for routine dental, vision or OB/GYN care).
Does your child need urgent care?
Please click the link below for more information about how to get your child the care they need now.
For printed copies of directory listings:
To request a printed copy of our directory listings, or for other help finding a provider, call Member Relations anytime at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).