Find a Doctor or Hospital
Use this link to search our online directory for KidzPartners doctors, hospitals, medical equipment, pharmacies and specialty services:
You can look for a provider three ways:
- Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
- Enter a provider’s name or specialty, or a medical condition, in the search box.
- Browse using the categories listed in the bottom section of the search page.
- You can narrow your results by choosing more search items, such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type, and hospital affiliation, or to limit your search zip code.
- On the results page, click on “More about this provider” to see office hours, board certification for physicians, whether PCPs are accepting new patients, and other information. You can also create a personal directory of providers that you can download or print.
- Click the "HELP" button in the upper right corner on each directory page for more tips on how to search.
- Click “Start New Search” at the top of the page to start over.
- Directory information is updated twice weekly and includes any changes received from providers.
- For the most current information about our participating providers, please call Member Relations at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).
Need a specialist?
If you want to see a specialist, please see your PCP to get a referral first (except for routine dental, vision or OB/GYN care).
Does your child need urgent care?
Can’t see your child's doctor soon enough and they need care now? For non-emergency medical problems, you have options. Learn more about how to get your child the care they need now.
When you need help for non-emergency medical conditions, contact Teladoc, a phone and video service that puts you in touch with doctors and pediatricians.
For printed copies of directory listings:
To request a printed copy of our directory listings, or for other help finding a provider, call Member Relations anytime at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).