Don't Risk a Loss in Your Child's CHIP Coverage
Your Action is Needed
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) has returned to pre-pandemic renewal processing for Pennsylvanians enrolled in CHIP. All Medicaid and CHIP recipients will need to complete an annual renewal to see if they are still eligible for coverage.
Here's what to do to make sure you receive your renewal application in the mail:
- Make sure your contact information is up to date and know your renewal date. If your address has changed, please use the free myCOMPASS PA mobile app, or visit PA’s COMPASS website at dhs.pa.gov/COMPASS to update your contact information and check your renewal date. You can also contact the Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930 or 1-215-560-7226 if you live in Philadelphia..
- Check your mail. Your renewal packet will be coming in the mail.
- Complete and return your renewal by the due date printed in the renewal packet. There are four ways you can complete and submit your renewal:
- By mail — Complete and return the forms by mailing them back in the provided envelope
- Online — Complete your renewal online in COMPASS
- Telephone — Call 1-866-550-4355 to complete your renewal over the phone
- In-Person — Complete and submit your renewal in person at any local county assistance office (CAO)
Keeping up with your benefits is as easy as: