CHIP Quality Report Card
Health Partners Plans cares about providing our members with the best care available. Every year, HPP reviews medical records so we can understand the care our members are receiving. This helps HPP work with providers to deliver better care in the future and allows us to compare our data with other health plans. This project is called Health Effectiveness and Data Information Set (also known as HEDIS). We use the information from HEDIS to improve how our members receive care.
HPP performed well in the following areas, according to this year’s HEDIS:
- Childhood immunizations (vaccinations)
- Lead screenings in children
- Annual dental visits
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, some HEDIS areas couldn’t be measured properly. As a result, our scores didn’t change from 2019.
Every year, HPP conducts a satisfaction survey of some of our members. The survey takes place in the beginning of the year. The KidzPartners member satisfaction results for 2020 showed that our members:
- Are treated with courtesy and respect
- Feel that providers in our network explained health topics to their child and family well
KidzPartners members identified areas for improvement as the following:
- Satisfaction with their health care
- Satisfaction with their Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Feeling providers did not spend enough time with them during their visit
- Ability to get care as quickly as needed
HPP will work with our providers in order to increase member satisfaction. HPP will:
- Include articles in the KidzPartners newsletters to explain programs to you so you are more informed
- Educate our providers on:
- The importance of providing quality care to our members
- Appointment standards
If you have any questions about KidzPartners or what HPP is doing to improve our members' health, you can call Member Relations 24/7 at 1-888-888-1211 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).