Renew KidzPartners Coverage
CHIP requires that a child's eligibility for KidzPartners be reviewed every year.
Three months before your child’s renewal date for KidzPartners, you will receive a renewal form. The renewal date is one year from when your child’s coverage with KidzPartners began. To continue your child's coverage, you must complete renewal prior to the renewal due date.
You can submit your renewal in several ways:
- Online at dhs.pa.gov/COMPASS or by using the free myCompass PA mobile app
- Over the phone by calling 1-866-550-4355 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Mail, fax, or drop off in person to your local County Assistance Office (CAO)
If you have questions about renewing KidzPartners coverage, call 1-866-550-4355, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If you have difficulty completing your renewal or providing the required documents by the due date, contact your local County Assistance Office or the Statewide Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930 or 215-560-7226 in Philadelphia. These centers are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Have more questions. Can I talk to someone about CHIP?
- Visiting the County Assistance Office Contact page.
- Calling the Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930.