How to Apply
It’s easy to apply for CHIP, brought to you by KidzPartners. Choose from of the following options:
Have an enrollment specialist contact you
Fill out our online form to have an enrollment specialist contact you to help you through the process.
Download an application and send it to us
Download an application for KidzPartners, then fill out and follow the instructions.
Have an application mailed to you
- Call 1-888-888-1211 or 215-967-4540. TTY users call 711.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your name and address in the email)
Visit COMPASS, Pennsylvania's online application system.
- Only one application needs to be completed for all children in your household.
- To avoid delays, be sure to answer all questions.
- Currently, all paper applications, renewal forms and online applications include language stating that you must mail or fax proof of current income. However, you are NOT required to send proof of income with any application. We will attempt to verify all income through the use of electronic databases. If we cannot verify income electronically, we will reach out to you to ask for paper income documentation. If we request income documentation at that time, you will be responsible to provide it to complete your application or renewal.
- Applications can be faxed to 215-967-9281 or mailed to:
PO Box 1420
Philadelphia, PA 19105-1420