*Effective April 3, 2023, there has been some changes in how you can apply for KidzPartners, please review the DHS Notice of Change and FAQs.
Please see ways to apply below:
Visit COMPASS, Pennsylvania's online application system, or by using the free myCompass PA mobile app and select KidzPartners.
Apply Via Phone
Call 1-866-550-4355 or CHIP at 1-800-986-5437 and select option 2 to complete applications and renewals via phone.
Apply at Local CAO
Mail, fax or drop off applications, renewals and supporting documentation to your local CAO Office.
You can find your local CAO by:
- Visiting the website www.dhs.pa.gov/services/assistance/pages/CAO-Contact.aspx
- Calling the Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930.
Note: Please do not send any applications, renewals, or verification documents to your CHIP health insurance company or to the CHIP Office in Harrisburg after April 3, 2023. This may delay the processing of your application or renewal.
- If you have more than one child, you only need to complete one application.
- Answer all questions on the application. There may be delays in getting coverage for your child if information is missing from the application.
- All paper and online applications include language stating that you must mail or fax proof of current income. However, you are NOT required to send proof of income with an application. KidzPartners will attempt to verify all income through the use of electronic databases. If we cannot verify income electronically, we will reach out to you to ask for paper income documentation, and you are responsible for providing the necessary information.
If you have any questions about benefits, services or premiums, call Member Relations at 1-888-888-1211 (1-877-454-8477) at any time.