To help you stay healthy and fit, HPP will cover the cost of your membership at a participating fitness center.
Health Partners members do not have to pay copays for fitness center memberships.
Once enrolled, you will have a one-year membership from the date you enrolled. There are no minimum visit requirements. However, you won’t be able to go to another fitness center for one year.
HPP encourages you to take a health assessment twice each year at your fitness center. You can take the assessment when you enroll, and again six months into your membership. These will be questions based on your overall health and wellness goals.
Ready to Get Started?
- Use the map below to find a participating fitness center near you.
- Go to the participating fitness center of your choice and show your Health Partners member ID card. The fitness center staff will handle the rest to help you sign up.
- Always check with your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- You must sign an agreement form during your first visit, stating that you will follow the rules and regulations of the fitness center.
- Once you choose a fitness center, you may not choose a different center for one year.
- You are responsible to pay for any classes or activities that are not included in your fitness center’s membership fee.
Participating Fitness Centers
Use the map below to find a fitness center near you. You can zoom in or enter your ZIP code in the search box.
Call Member Relations at 1-800-553-0784 (TTY 1-877-454-8477) to learn more.