Provider Orientation and Training
Providers who are contracted with Health Partners Plans must demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Participation in our quarterly provider orientation and training course satisfies this annual requirement. The course offers a detailed overview of HPP and gives valuable information to meet the needs of our members. Topics include:
- Claims information
- Member identification cards
- Lab and other benefit carriers
- Online tools like NaviNet
- Prior authorizations
Click here to register for an upcoming quarterly provider orientation and training.
In addition to the live webinar, there are two alternative methods for completing the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training.
- Download an electronic copy of the 2019 training to review with your staff. You will simply need to review the information, complete the embedded attestation linked within the training, and click “submit” to complete the requirement.
Send an email to ProviderEducation@hpplans.com to request a face-to-face training.