Health Partners Plans hosts webinars tailored to specific topics that are of interest to our participating provider network.
This page provides information on upcoming webinars and how you can participate.
How to register for a webinar
Look at the upcoming webinar schedule below to find a webinar that best fits your interests and availability. Click “Register” and follow the instructions. You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to add the webinar to your calendar.
How to join a webinar
By computer: Click on this link or copy & paste it into your browser:
Upcoming webinars for 2017:
Date & Time
|Home Care Medicare Compliance Webinar||Home care||6/27 12:30-1:00PM||Margaret Liberty, Manager Ancillary Services||Register|
|Third Quarter 2017 - Provider Orientation & Training||New and existing provider||8/16 12:30-1:30PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
|Healthy Teeth Healthy Children (HTHC) – Provider Certification||Pediatricians and Family Practitioners||9/19 12:30-1:30PM||Stephanie Chuipek, MD, FAAP & Bonnie Magliochetti, RDH, RN||Register|
|Healthy Teeth Healthy Children (HTHC) – Provider Certification||Pediatricians and Family Practitioners||11/10 12:30-1:30PM||Stephanie Chuipek, MD, FAAP & Bonnie Magliochetti, RDH, RN||Register|
|Fourth Quarter 2017 - Provider Orientation & Training||New and existing provider||11/15 12:30-1:30PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
Recent webinar presentations
The following files are PDFs of the original webinar presentations that were held on the dates indicated below. Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected in these files.
- 8/26/2016 Health Teeth Healthy Children
- 6/29/2016 Labor Management Then and Now
- 3/1/2016 Obstetrical Needs Assessment Form
- Promptness: Please connect or call in promptly at the scheduled time of the webinar. Prompt participation will reduce distractions and help ensure a good experience for all participants.
- Mute your line: Background noises, conversations, white noise, etc., can be disruptive to a webinar.
- Don’t put the webinar on hold: Many provider phone lines have wait music. Webinar participants don’t want to hear it.
- Questions: All Health Partners Plans webinars provide a 2-way conversation. The host will explain the proper protocol. Some webinars will ask participants to hold questions and feedback until the end, but most will welcome input, when appropriate, as the webinar proceeds.
- Follow-up: As always, Health Partners Plans invites you to connect with your Network Account Manager for more information.
Annual training requirement
Health Partners Plans providers must demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Providers who participate in one of our provider orientation and training course can obtain credit for completing their annual training requirement. The course offers a detailed overview of HPP and gives valuable information to meet the needs of our members. Topics include claims information, member identification cards, lab and other benefit carriers, online tools, prior authorizations and more. We offer trainings through the following methods throughout the year and request that providers complete the training by December 31, 2017.
- Register to attend a quarterly interactive webinar
- Request a face-to-face training by contacting our senior provider education specialist, Lisa Mallory, at ProviderEducation@hpplans.com
- Request or download an electronic copy of the training to review with staff and complete an attestation. To request a copy, contact us at ProviderEducation@hpplans.com.