Health Partners Plans hosts webinars tailored to specific topics that are of interest to our participating provider network.
This page provides information on upcoming webinars and how you can participate.
How to register for a webinar
Look at the upcoming webinar schedule below to find a webinar that best fits your interests and availability. Click “Register” and follow the instructions. You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to add the webinar to your calendar.
How to join a webinar
By computer: Click on this link or copy & paste it into your browser:
Date & Time
|Psychiatric Consultations for Pediatric Medicaid Members through TiPS Webinar||Pediatricians and Family Practitioners||2/17 12:30-1:30PM||TBD||Register|
|Provider Orientation & Training||New and existing provider||2/22 12:30-1:30PM||Lisa Mallory, Senior Provider Education Specialist||Register|
Recent Webinar Presentations
The following files are PDFs of the original webinar presentations that were held on the dates indicated below. Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected in these files.
- 8/26/2016 Health Teeth Healthy Children
- 6/29/2016 Labor Management Then and Now
- 3/1/2016 Obstetrical Needs Assessment Form
- 12/8/2015 Colorectal Cancer Screening
- 9/15/2015 Maternity Quality Care Plus
- 6/9/2015 Hypertension Management Guidelines
- 5/12/2015 Cholesterol Management Guidelines
- Promptness: Please connect or call in promptly at the scheduled time of the webinar. Prompt participation will reduce distractions and help ensure a good experience for all participants.
- Mute your line: Background noises, conversations, white noise, etc., can be disruptive to a webinar.
- Don’t put the webinar on hold: Many provider phone lines have wait music. Webinar participants don’t want to hear it.
- Questions: All Health Partners Plans webinars provide a 2-way conversation. The host will explain the proper protocol. Some webinars will ask participants to hold questions and feedback until the end, but most will welcome input, when appropriate, as the webinar proceeds.
- Follow-up: As always, Health Partners Plans invites you to connect with your Network Account Manager for more information.