June 28, 2021
You're Invited to HPP's Medicare Health Outcomes Survey Webinar Series
Health Partners Plans (HPP) is here to help you navigate the quality measures related to improving patient health outcomes with a new webinar in our Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) series, scheduled for July 13, 2021.
An HPP subject matter expert will offer insight on the following topics:
- Overview of HOS
- What is measured by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and how it impacts Health Partners Medicare STARS performance
- Overview of the HOS survey domains and questions, including a sample member question checklist
- Strategies on how to improve HOS member outcomes
- Overview of HPP tools and resources available to support you
- Frequently asked questions about HOS
Register now at hpplans.com/provwebinars. Webinars are free, but registration is required. HPP recommends that primary care providers, clinical and non-clinical leadership staff, and clinical and non-clinical staff involved in quality improvement projects attend the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) or email email@example.com.
As always, thank you for your continued commitment to our members.