March 3, 2021
The Spring Issue of Provider Check Up is Now Available!
The Spring edition of the Health Partners Plans provider newsletter, Provider Check Up, is now available on our website.
Learn more about provider services and support, member benefits, upcoming education and training opportunities, disease/condition reporting requirements and more.
- Health Partners Plans’ Care Coordination Programs
- Reaching Members Via Telehealth during COVID-19
- Required Provider Training Reminders & Upcoming Webinar Schedule
- Follow Up Care for Children Prescribed Antipsychotic Medications
- BMI, Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
- Obstetrical Needs Assessment Form Update
- Pediatric Health and the Dental Home
- Quality Management Provider Referral Line
- Quality Management Online Resources
- Medicaid and CHIP Members Now Eligible for Mail Order Pharmacy
- Balance Billing Dual Eligible (Medicare DSNP) Members
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Electronic Health Record System
- Medicare Formulary Changes
If you have questions, please call our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday). As always, we thank you for your high-quality service to our members.