September 21, 2021
Register Now for Our Health Partners Medicare 2022 Benefits Overview Webinar
Health Partners Plans (HPP) continues to improve Health Partners Medicare by enhancing benefits, expanding our provider network and building stronger relationships with our in-network providers.
Our 2022 Medicare Advantage plans provide comprehensive benefits, including affordable doctor visits, no referrals, and prescription drug coverage for Medicare beneficiaries.
HPP invites you to learn more about our Prime, Complete and Special plans at one of our upcoming webinars. Our Medicare leadership team will review the advantages of our three Medicare plans, including:
- Lower copays for beneficiaries
- Enhanced supplemental benefits, such as:
- Over-the-counter health items allowance
- Healthy food and produce allowance
- Transportation benefit so members can get to doctor’s appointments
- Vision, dental and hearing aid allowances
- SilverSneakers® and Kroc Center of Philadelphia fitness benefit
- Increased access via telehealth and telemonitoring
We will also detail the Wellness Rewards program, which has a direct impact on Quality Care Plus incentive scores for participating providers.
These one-hour webinars will be held on Oct. 12 and Oct. 14 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Providers are encouraged to attend one of the sessions to learn more about the Health Partners Medicare difference. The webinars are free, but registration is required. Register now at HPPlans.com/provwebinars.