April 27, 2021
Don't Miss Out on the Health Outcomes Survey Webinar Series
Health Partners Plans (HPP) is here to help you navigate the quality measures related to improving patient health outcomes with a new webinar in our Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) series, scheduled for May 11 and July 13.
What will you gain by attending?
An HPP subject matter expert will offer insight on the following topics:
- Overview of HOS
- What is measured by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and how it impacts Health Partners Medicare STARS performance
- Overview of the HOS survey domains and questions, including a sample member question checklist
- Strategies on how to improve HOS member outcomes
- Overview of HPP tools and resources available to support you
- Frequently asked questions about HOS
Webinar registration details
Register now at hpplans.com/provwebinars. Webinars are free, but registration is required. Primary care providers, clinical and non-clinical leadership staff, and clinical and non-clinical staff involved in quality improvement projects are recommended to attend the webinar.