December 10, 2020
The Winter Issue of Provider Check Up is Now Available!
The Winter edition of the Health Partners Plans provider newsletter, Provider Check Up, is now available on our website.
Learn more about provider services and support, member benefits, upcoming education and training opportunities, disease/condition reporting requirements and more.
- Complete Your Medicare Compliance Attestation Reminder
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention with LARC
- Provider Education: COVID-19 and its Potential to Increase Antimicrobial Resistance
- Encouraging Teledentistry as an Option During the Pandemic
- Reporting Conditions to the Pennsylvania’s Department of Health
- Final Reminder: Complete Quarterly Orientation and Training by December 31, 2020
- Cultural Competency and Linguistic Requirements and Services
- Reminder to all Medicare Advantage Plan Participating Providers
- Join the Credentialing Committee
- Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) Improving or Maintaining Physical Health
- Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) Improving Bladder Control
- Claim Billing Instructions
- It’s Not Too Late for the Flu Vaccine!
If you have questions, please call our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday). As always, we thank you for your high-quality service to our members.