May 21, 2020
Memorial Day Holiday Hours
In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday, Health Partners Plans will have modified hours of operations.
- Provider Helpline. The Provider Services Helpline will be available during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) on Friday, May 22nd, but will be closed on Monday, May 25th. As a reminder, the Provider Services Helpline can be reached at 1-888-991-9023. As a reminder the Provider Helpline can be reached at 1-888-991-9023.
- Pharmacy Call Center. The Pharmacy Call Center will close at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 22nd. Normal business hours (8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) will resume on Tuesday, May 26th. The Pharmacy Call Center can be reached at 1-866-841-7659. Note: All calls received after hours will be forwarded to an outside service center with 24-hour access to an on-call pharmacist.
- Claims Reconsideration Call Center. The Claims Reconsideration Call Center will be closing early (at 2 p.m.) on Friday, May 22nd, and will be closed on Monday, May 25th. The Claims Reconsideration Call Center can be reached at 1-866-500-4571 (prompts 2, 5, and then 4).
- Utilization Management Call Center. The Utilization Management Call Center will be available during the modified hours of 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 22nd. At 2:00 p.m., the center will switch to on-call coverage. Normal operations will resume on Tuesday, May 26th. The Utilization Management Call Center can be reached at 1-866-500-4571.
- Special Needs Unit. The Special Needs Unit will not be affected by the holiday observance. The unit will remain available 24 hours a day throughout the holiday weekend. The Special Needs Unit can be reached at 1-866-500-4571 (prompt 2, then prompt 7).
As always, we thank you for your continuing efforts to improve the health outcomes of our members.
May 21: Full letter to providers