July 13, 2020
Improving Provider P4P Measures Webinar: Medication Adherence for Members with Chronic Conditions
As part of our ongoing efforts to assist you in improving your patients’ health outcomes, member satisfaction and maximizing your performance in our Provider Quality Care Plus (QCP) program, HPP invites you and your team to join us for our new quality focused webinar series on July 22, 2020.
Why should you participate in the webinar?
Our 2020 provider webinar series, titled “Improving Provider Pay-for-Performance (P4P) Measures” will offer insight from HPP subject matter experts on the following topics:
- Overview of what is measured in HPP’s QCP program, including new 2020 requirements
- Available HPP activities, resources and partnership opportunities to help support your practice
- Medication adherence improvement strategies for members with chronic conditions
Who should participate in the webinar?
We suggest that the following people within your organization participate in the webinar:
- Clinical and non-clinical leadership team
- Clinical and non-clinical staff involved in quality improvement projects
- Staff managing the P4P revenue cycle opportunities from your MCO partners
- Staff reviewing and utilizing the HPP reports on NaviNet
How can you register for the webinar? To register for the webinar below, visit our Provider Webinars page. Webinars are free, but registration is required.
July 13: Full letter