August 20, 2019
Reminder: Provider Orientation and Training Webinar to be held Wednesday, August 21
As a reminder, Health Partners Plans will host our third-quarter 2019 Provider Orientation and Training webinar on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. HPP requires all participating providers to demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics and participate in at least one of four quarterly webinars each year. Participation in this August 21 webinar will satisfy this annual requirement.
If your office has recently completed the training in 2019, you do not need to participate, but are welcome to do so as a refresher or to help new staff members better understand our related processes.
- 2019 updates
- Health Partners (Medicaid), KidzPartners (CHIP) and Health Partners Medicare
- Lab and other benefit carriers
- Online tools (including NaviNet, HP Connect, website, etc.)
- Claim filing instructions and best practices
- Maternity services
- Access and availability standards
- Pay-for-Performance and Quality Care Plus
- EPSDT standards
- Special HIV/AIDS services
- Member identification
REGISTER TODAY To register for this webinar, visit our Webinars web page and click "Register." You will receive an email that confirms your registration and gives you the option to add the webinar to your electronic calendar.