July 18, 2019
Register Now: Provider Orientation and Training Webinar Registration Scheduled for August 21
HPP will host our third-quarter 2019 Provider Orientation and Training webinar on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. HPP requires all participating providers to demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics and participate in at least one of four quarterly webinars each year. Participation in this August 21 webinar will satisfy this annual requirement.
To register for this webinar, go the Webinars web page and click "Register". You will receive an email that confirms your registration and gives you the option to add the webinar to your calendar.
As a reminder, this webinar will provide current and newly credentialed providers a comprehensive review of HPP benefits, administrative services and processes.
- 2019 updates
- Health Partners (Medicaid), KidzPartners (CHIP) and Health Partners Medicare
- Lab and other benefit carriers
- Online tools (including NaviNet, HP Connect, website, etc.)
- Claim filing instructions and best practices
- Maternity services
- Access and availability standards
- Pay-for-Performance and Quality Care Plus
- EPSDT standards
- Special HIV/AIDS services
- Member identification cards
ALTERNATE OPTIONS FOR FULFILLING YOUR TRAINING REQUIREMENT
While participation in this webinar will satisfy your annual HPP training requirement, there are two alternative methods to complete the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training. Email us at email@example.com.
- Download an electronic copy of the training on the Webinars web page (under the "Annual Training Requirement" header) to review with your staff. Simply complete and submit the electronic attestation found at the end of the training.