April 18, 2019
Provider Orientation and Training Webinar: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
HPP is hosting the second of four 2019 provider orientation and training webinars on May 15, 2019. As a reminder, HPP requires all participating providers to demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Participation in this webinar satisfies this annual requirement.
To register, visit the Provider Webinars web page. You will receive an email confirming your registration and be given the option to add the webinar to your calendar.
This webinar will provide a comprehensive review of HPP benefits, administrative services and processes. The webinar offers newly credentialed and current providers a detailed overview of HPP.
- Health Partners (Medicaid), KidzPartners (CHIP) and Health Partners Medicare
- Lab and other benefit carriers
- Online tools (including NaviNet, HP Connect, website, etc.)
- Member identification cards
- Claim filing instructions and best practices
- Maternity services
- Access and availability standards
- Pay-for-Performance and Quality Care Plus
- EPSDT standards
- Special HIV/AIDS services
There will be additional opportunities each quarter in 2019 to complete the training.
OPTIONS FOR FULFILLING YOUR TRAINING REQUIREMENT
Participation in this webinar will satisfy your annual HPP training requirement. In addition to the webinar, there are two alternative methods to complete the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training.
- Download an electronic copy of the training via the Provider Webinars web page (under the Annual Training Requirement header) to review with your staff. You will simply need to complete an attestation and return it to us at the email address listed on the next page.
You can send an email to ProviderEducation@hpplans.com to request both of these alternate training methods. Note that you must complete the annual training by no later than December 31, 2019.