February 11, 2019
Provider Orientation and Training Webinar: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
HPP is hosting the first of four 2019 provider orientation and training webinars on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
To register, visit our Provider Webinars web page and click "Register" next to the February 20 listing. You will receive an email confirming your registration and be given the option to add the webinar to your calendar.
This webinar will provide a comprehensive review of HPP benefits, administrative services and processes. The webinar offers newly credentialed and current providers a detailed overview of HPP.
- Health Partners (Medicaid), KidzPartners (CHIP) and Health Partners Medicare
- Lab and other benefit carriers
- Online tools (including NaviNet, HP Connect, website, etc.)
- Member identification cards
- Claim filing instructions and best practices
- Maternity services
- Access and availability standards
- Pay-for-Performance and Quality Care Plus
- EPSDT Standards
- Special HIV/AIDS services
As a reminder, HPP requires all participating providers to demonstrate that they are knowledgeable and trained on important topics annually. Participation in this webinar satisfies this annual requirement.
There will be additional opportunities each quarter in 2019 to complete the training. Review the Provider Webinars web page for additional upcoming dates.
ALTERNATE OPTIONS FOR FULFILLING YOUR TRAINING REQUIREMENT
Participation in this webinar will satisfy your annual HPP training requirement. In addition to the webinar, there are two alternative methods to complete the required training:
- Request a face-to-face training.
- Download an electronic copy of the 2019 training to review with your staff. You will simply need to review the information, complete the embedded attestation linked within the training, and click “submit” to complete the requirement.
Send an email to ProviderEducation@hpplans.com to request a face-to-face training.
Note that you must complete the annual training by no later than December 31, 2019.