June 10, 2019
Our Spring 2019 Provider Newsletter is Now Available
The Spring edition of the Health Partners Plans provider newsletter, Providers in Focus, is now available on our website.
Learn more about 2019 provider education & training opportunities, our improved Medicare Wellness Rewards program, disease/condition reporting requirements and the National Electronic Disease Surveillance System (PA-NEDSS), collaboration opportunities related to the new Pennsylvania PQC, formulary updates, proper coding clarifications for well-child visits, and more.
- 2019 HEDIS reporting season: Thank you!
- DHS enrollment (new PROMISe ID requirement by July 1)
- Certifications for Small Businesses (SBs) and Small Diverse Businesses (SDBs)
- Now available for download: Recent HPP webinars
- Annual D-SNP Model of Care training (required)
- Reminder: Recent change to routine vision vendor
- Current practice information: Keep us up-to-date
- Wellness Rewards: Our improved Medicare incentive program
- 2019 QCP and MQCP programs
- Access, appointment & availability standards
- Non-discrimination policy
- PA ACCESS/EBT cards
- 2019 provider education & training opportunities
- Community HealthChoices (CHC) reminder
- Medicaid appeals procedure (updated address for 1st-level appeals)
- Help with SSI from Human Arc
- Stay up-to-date with HPP formularies
- Insulin Glargine formulary change (Basaglar replaces Lantus)
- Xolair administration: Proper coding
- Medicare Home Infusion prior authorizations
- Reportable conditions (PA-NEDSS)
- Foot care for Medicaid adult members
- Pennsylvania Perinatal Quality Collaborative (PA PQC)
- Well-child visits and screenings for your youngest patients
- Proper billing for combined sick visits and well-child visits (Modifier 25)
If you have questions, please call our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday). As always, we thank you for your high-quality service to our members.