May 3, 2019
Now Available for Download: Recent HPP Webinars
As part of our ongoing effort to ensure that provider offices and staff are knowledgeable and trained on topical issues, we have recently made available copies of our 2018 and 2019 HPP webinars.
Webinar presentations are accessible through the Provider Webinars web page.
We encourage you to download these webinar presentation files to review information of interest to your office as time permits. Going forward, we will continue to post updated webinars shortly after they are completed.
Please note: Additional information may have been provided by the presenters or other participants during the live webinar, and would not be reflected here.
Recent webinar presentations include:
- Pay-for-Performance Measures (Pre-and Post-Partum Maternity Care) (presented 5/2/2019)
- Continuity of care, provider communication, and optimal reimbursement begin in a patients’ chart (Coding, claims & Quality Collaboration) (presented 4/30/2019)
- Pay-for-Performance (P4P) Provider Initiatives (Internal Med Providers) (presented 4/9/2019)
- Cut Through The Confusion - CHC Community Health Choices Medicaid Program (presented 4/2/2019)
- Pay-for-Performance (P4P) Provider Initiatives (Pediatric Providers) (presented 3/27/2019)
- EPSDT Facts and Guidelines (presented 12/6/2018)
- Community HealthChoices and HP (presented 11/29/2018)
- Care of the Older Adult (presented 11/1/2018)
- Claims 101 (presented 10/25/2018)
- Shift Care Agency's Reporting of Missed Shifts: Shift Care Reporting (presented 10/23/2018)
- Effective Use of the Special Needs Unit (presented 6/5/2018)
As a reminder, to register for a live webinar, simply visit our Provider Webinars web page and click “Register” next to the webinar of interest.