May 23, 2019
Memorial Day Holiday — Modified Claim Payment Cycle and Hours of Operation
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, Health Partners Plans (HPP) will be modifying our claim payment cycle and hours of operation.
CLAIM PAYMENT CYCLE
HPP will temporarily accelerate our normal check cycle by one day. As a result, next week’s payment cycle will be one day shorter than normal. The normal check cycle will resume the following week. We apologize for any inconvenience.
HOURS OF OPERATION
In observance of Memorial Day, HPP will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019. However, select departments may be available with modified hours of operation, as noted below:
- Provider Services Helpline. The Provider Services Helpline will be available during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) on Friday, May 24, but will be closed on Monday, May 27. As a reminder, the Provider Services Helpline can be reached at 1-888-991-9023.
- Pharmacy Call Center. The Pharmacy Call Center will close at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 24. Normal business hours (8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) will resume on Tuesday, May 28. The Pharmacy Call Center can be reached at 1-866-841-7659. Note: All calls received after hours will be forwarded to an outside service center with 24-hour access to an on-call pharmacist.
- Claims Reconsideration Call Center. The Claims Reconsideration Call Center will be closing early (at 12 p.m.) on Friday, May 24, and will be closed on Monday, May 27. The Claims Reconsideration Call Center can be reached at 1-866-500-4571 (prompts 2, 5, and then 4).
- Utilization Management Call Center. The Utilization Management Call Center will be available during the modified hours of 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 24. At 12:00 p.m., the center will switch to on-call coverage. Normal operations will resume on Tuesday, May 28. The Utilization Management Call Center can be reached at 1-866-500-4571.
- Special Needs Unit. The Special Needs Unit will not be affected by the holiday observance. The unit will remain available 24 hours a day throughout the holiday weekend. The Special Needs Unit can be reached at 1-866-500-4571 (prompt 2, then prompt 7).
If you have questions, please call our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (M-F, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) or contact your NAM (Network Account Manager) directly.