July 1, 2019
July Fourth Holiday — Modified Claim Payment Cycle and Hours of Operation
Due to the July Fourth holiday, Health Partners Plans (HPP) will be modifying our claim payment cycle and hours of operation.
CLAIM PAYMENT CYCLE
HPP will temporarily accelerate our normal check cycle by one day. As a result, next week’s payment cycle will be one day shorter than normal. The normal check cycle will resume the following week. We apologize for any inconvenience.
HOURS OF OPERATION
HPP will be closed on Thursday, July 4, 2019. Note that select departments may be available with modified hours of operation during the holiday period.
- Provider Services Helpline — 1-888-991-9023
Closed Thursday, July 4. Normal business hours (9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) on Wednesday, July 3, and Friday, July 5.
- Pharmacy Call Center — 1-866-841-7659
Closed Thursday, July 4. Early closure (3 p.m.) on Wednesday, July 3. Normal business hours (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.) will resume on Friday, July 5. Note: All calls received after hours will be forwarded to an outside service center with 24-hour access to an on-call pharmacist.
- Claims Reconsideration Call Center — 1-866-500-4571 [prompts 2, 5, 4] Closed Thursday, July 4. Normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) on Wednesday, July 3, and Friday, July 5.
- Utilization Management Call Center — 1-866-500-4571
Closed Thursday, July 4. Modified hours (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) on Wednesday, July 3; the center will switch to on-call coverage at 12 p.m. Normal hours will resume on Friday, July 5.
- Special Needs Unit — 1-866-500-4571 [prompts 2, 7]
The Special Needs Unit remains available 24 hours a day throughout all holidays.