December 20, 2018
The Winter 2018 Provider Newsletter is Now Available
The Winter 2018 edition of the Health Partners Plans provider newsletter, Providers in Focus, is now available on our website.
Learn more about Community HealthChoices, provider education and training opportunities available in 2019, HEDIS chart reviews, ECHO Autism and more...
- Your Guide to Community HealthChoices
- Medicare 2019 Changes
- Changes to Medicare Opioid Guidelines 2019
- Avoid Postponing or Denying Flu Vaccines Due to VFC Shortages
- Help with SSI from Human Arc
- Top 3 Provider Education Sessions for 2019
- Another Excellent Year! NCQA "Excellent" Status
- Utilization Management Criteria
- Affirmative Statement about Incentives
- Our Members' Rights and Responsibilities
- Case Management Programs
- Reminder: Prior Authorizations Not Required for Post Stabilization
- 2019 HEDIS Chart Reviews
- Formulary Information on our Website
- DHS Enrollment Requirement: PROMISe ID at the Service Location Level
- ECHO Autism: Serving Patients with Autism and Developmental Concerns
If you have questions, please call our Provider Services Helpline at 1-888-991-9023 (9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday).
As always, we thank you for your high-quality service to our members.