July 27, 2017
The July 2017 Provider Newsletter is Now Available
The July edition of the Health Partners Plans provider newsletter, Providers in Focus, is now available on our website here.
In This Issue:
- CAHPS and HOS Spotlight: HPP Resources to Improve Patient Care
- Clinical Review Process: Implementation of the 2017 InterQual Criteria
- Affirmative Statement about Incentives
- Clarification Regarding Office Hearing Exams and Spirometry for CHIP Members
- Services for Members with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- Recent Updates to Prescription Medication Formularies
- Prior Authorization Requirement for Non-Obstetric Ultrasounds Eliminated
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Program
- Shift Care Billing Reminder
- Clarification Regarding DME Rentals for New HPP members
- Upcoming Provider Webinars
- Handling Issues Related to HIPAA, Compliance, and Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Continuing Webinar Series: Topical Fluoride Varnish Certification Course
- Provider Helpline: Have Questions about Claims Reconsiderations?
- Formulary Information on our Website
- Our Members' Rights and Responsibilities
- Coming Soon: An updated Provider Manual!