December 14, 2017
Our 2018 Provider Manual is now available
Health Partners Plans (HPP) is pleased to announce the release of our updated HPP Provider Manual!
The 2018 HPP Provider Manual reflects current policies and procedures for our Medicaid (Health Partners), CHIP (KidzPartners), and Medicare (Health Partners Medicare) plans. It is considered an extension of your participating provider agreement.
This latest version features updates to our benefits sections, a new chapter on coverage requirements for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and nondiscrimination language, a stand-alone section dedicated to member rights and responsibilities, details regarding our Healthier YOU care management program, contact information and more.
The HPP Provider Manual can be found on our Provider Manual web page.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Cultural Competency & Nondiscrimination
- Chapter 3: Member Eligibility & Enrollment
- Chapter 4: Health Partners (Medicaid) Benefits
- Chapter 5: Health Partners Medicare Benefits
- Chapter 6: KidzPartners Benefits
- Chapter 7: Utilization Management
- Chapter 8: Quality Management
- Chapter 9: Healthier YOU
- Chapter 10: Provider Practice Standards & Guidelines
- Chapter 11: Provider Billing & Reimbursement
- Chapter 12: Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals
- Chapter 13: Medicare Compliance Requirements
- Chapter 14: Member Rights & Responsibilities
- Chapter 15: Appendix
Please note: In response to feedback from our provider network, we have streamlined the manual by replacing multiple stand-alone PDF documents with a single clickable document that contains all 15 chapters. This change will make downloading, printing and searching for specific content much easier.
As always, we thank you for your continuing efforts to improve the health outcomes of our members.