November 30, 2015
Colorectal Cancer Screening Webinar
In this ever increasing environment of accountable care and data-driven quality metrics, Health Partners Plans is committed to collaborating with our providers to achieve the common goal of ensuring that consistent, quality care is available to our members.
As part of this commitment, we will host a live webinar on Tuesday, December 8, at 12:30 p.m.
- Current Recommendations for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- When: Tuesday, December 8, 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 50 minutes
This 50-minute webinar will focus on:
- Statistics and risk factors identified by the American Cancer Society
- Screening recommendations from the American College of Gastroenterology
- Guidelines from the United States Preventative Services Task Force
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, contact Lisa Mallory, senior provider education specialist, at 215-991-4339 or email@example.com. She will provide you with logon instructions and passcode for accessing the webinar. If you are unable to access a computer during the webinar but would still like to participate, you will be given the option to dial in by phone.
We hope that you will consider participating in this event in an effort to ensure that your older patients continue to have access to consistent high-quality preventative healthcare and that we are all recognized for our efforts through consistently high HEDIS and CMS Stars measures.