Health Partners Plans Ranked Number One in Member Satisfaction
For the tenth consecutive year, Health Partners Plans ranked number one in member “Satisfaction with Plan” among HealthChoices plans in the Southeastern Pennsylvania region. The satisfaction ranking and numerous other measures were reported by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (DPW) in A Guide to Pennsylvania’s Medicaid HealthChoices Health Plans.
Health Partners #1 in the STATE in:
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Annual Dental Visits for Members with Developmental Disabilities
- Cholesterol Screening for People with Diabetes
- Medical Attention for Nephropathy for People with Diabetes
Health Partners #1 in the REGION in:
- Dental Sealants for Children
- Children’s Access to Primary Care Practitioners
- Lead Screening in Children
- Diabetes Program
- Cholesterol Management for People with Diabetes
- Hemoglobin A1c Screening for People with Diabetes
- Eye Exam for People with Diabetes
Results are based on data gathered by DPW as well as by the plans, using the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey, and Medicaid Health Care Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) and Pennsylvania Performance Measures reporting. To access the 2012 HealthChoices guide visit http://www.dhs.pa.gov/publications/healthchoicespublications/.