Quality Management Program Goals for 2016
Health Partners has a Quality Management Program in place to assure that our members receive safe, effective clinical care that is timely, and patient centered. Throughout the year, Health Partners monitors the delivery of health care for our members and annually evaluates the entire program to determine if goals were met and what steps and goals for the next year need to be taken.
A sampling of accomplishments for 2015:
- Named one of the best Medicaid health plans in Pennsylvania by NCQA
- Maintained NCQA Multicultural Health Care recognition
- Improved in nine of the 10 Childhood Immunization Status HEDIS measures
- An overall increase in member satisfaction
- An improvement in the Timeliness of Postpartum Follow-up HEDIS measure
For more details about all Health Partners Plans accomplishments call our Quality Management department at 215-991-4346.
Quality Management Program goals for 2016:
- Pursue a physical and behavioral health integrated care model to improve member outcomes and reduce costs
- Improve the member experience with care across the healthcare continuum through collaboration and integrated programs
- Address the cultural and linguistic needs of our evolving and growing population
- Foster the growth of community-based and member facing programs
- Align programs to meet and exceed benchmarks for HEDIS, STARS, NCQA and regulatory requirements
For more details about our goals and to track our progress on meeting these goals please call 215-991-4346.