Health Partners Benefits Overview
Health Partners Plans is doing it right by providing comprehensive benefits and services, with the respect and commitment that earns us the highest rankings in member and provider satisfaction year after year.
Extensive provider network
As a Health Partners member you can choose from more than 5,600 primary care and specialist physicians and allied health professionals.
Health Partners provides all the benefits of Medicaid, including:
- Primary care doctor and specialist office visits
- Hospital services
- Lab services
- Routine dental care for members under 21
- Immunization and checkups for children and adults
- Routine eye care for children and adults
- Glasses and/or contact lenses for all children (at least two pairs of glasses, or one pair each of glasses and contacts, covered yearly)
We also offer extra benefits, such as:
- Fitness Center membership
- Weight Watchers® membership
- Baby Partners prenatal program
- Healthier YOU programs for asthma, diabetes, heart and other issues
- Member events and education
- 24-hour phone or video access to doctors through Teladoc
We speak your language
We care about the diverse communities we serve and offer 24/7 assistance in more than 140 languages.
It’s easy to join our plan
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance and live in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware or Montgomery counties, you can become a Health Partners member. It’s easy to join.
To find out how you can become a Health Partners member visit our How to Enroll page.