Community Health Education Advisory Committee (CHEAC)
The Community Health Education Advisory Committee (CHEAC) is comprised of Health Partners members, HPP staff, and community members. This committee meets four times a year and gives members a chance to:
- learn more about health and benefits
- share ideas about our programs and services
- let us know how we can do things better
Active HPP members serving on the committee may be eligible to receive $50 for every meeting they attend. Meetings are currently being hosted virtually due to the COVID pandemic.
HPP is looking for members to join CHEAC
We want to hear from you. This committee helps HPP better understand our members and what they need.
To join the committee, you:
- Must be an active Health Partners Plans member and over the age of 23.
- Should be willing to serve on the committee for two years and attend four meetings a year.
Ready to learn more or join today?
If you are interested in becoming a member of Health Partners’ Community Health Education Advisory Committee, please call 1-833-878-2226 or email CommunityEngagement@hpplans.com.