On behalf of my organization, I hereby attest to:
- Receiving, distributing, and/or implementing Health Partners Plans’ (HPP) Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) training which specifically includes:
- Deficit Reduction Act (DRA)
- False Claims Act
- Whistleblower Protections
- Methods of detecting, preventing, reducing, investigating and reporting Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Criminal and Civil Monetary Penalties for making false claims/statements
- Ensuring my organization complies with the FWA requirements in our policies and procedures/employee handbook, and that our employees are trained on these topics.
The individual attesting to this document must hold the position of the organization’s Compliance Officer or be a person delegated to attest on their behalf.
Please Note: HPP’s Special Investigation Unit (SIU) will share their policies and procedures with our vendors/subcontractors and any contracted agents providing goods or services on behalf of HPP’s Medicaid/CHIP lines of business.